I wonder if it's the Monday blues.
Feelin' cranky, a little depressing and rather moodless to do anything.
I've got bad vibes about this coming week.
Even after 3weeks, the accident is still coming back to haunt me. Physically and mentally! So many problems! All thanks to that woman mother driver. I so hate to bring up things that are long over but this is really really irritatingly torturous.
The mechanic really is so troublesome! He does quite a good job for the body work, that I'll give it to him. BUT! Why on earth am I getting involve with the repair work? I need to send the car to Kah Motor for tyre replacement, window tinting and I've to use my own time to clear up the shit they did to my windscreen!!! Like, what in the name of hell? So friggin' tired. But I just can't seem to fall asleep. Dozing off a little and wide awake the next minute.
Every time I wonder what is on your mind. Mostly cold, some times warm.
One thing I realise, when you like someone, just stay as friends forever. Probability of friendship lasting longer than relationship is rocketing sky high. It is like preserved cabbage to normal cabbage. Preserved cabbage (Kimchi) sour, spicy, delicious. Normal cabbage is crunchy and juicy at first, then becomes rotten very quickly, smelly, yucky and far from delicious.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home