Sunday, December 7, 2008

What will be the outcome of the police investigation?

Though I know that there is no point in getting all worried over something that has yet to happen, I can't help but to worry.

These few days are like the worse of the whole year!

This crazy mother person come crashing into me. I receive the letter saying I've got 2 for GPA.
One to three months of uncertainty.

I know that we are certain the traffic is green when I drove straight! Yet I know that police investigation might come out otherwise. If the two statements by the Malay and the woman is against me, then I would more or less lose the whole thing. But it is like, so unfair if that's really the case!

I hope justice would prevail at the end of the day.

I need to go out for a walk, to take my mind off this idiotic accident.
My heart aches to see ody like this...

=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home