





Do you know what it feels like? To have this lucky chance to experience Hell on Earth? If I brake any earlier or I speed up? Either way, I'm glad I did not get Jeremy killed. This reminded me that accidents could be caused by others and not myself. What made the woman make that right turn when I had the right of way? What was she thinking? Did she not know that the light is green? Or did she not know the road is wet and slippery? Or she trust her vehicle so much?
I'm not an experienced driver. And I'm sure everyone out there, including myself, did many illegal things when they're behind the wheels on the road. But I urge all drivers and drivers, please DO NOT rush when you drive. There is a significant difference between driving with haste and driving wrecklessly. Slow down when intending to do a turn at junctions. Theres really nothing much to rush when 2 or 3 mins could mean the rest of your life.
I've learnt the hard way twice when I did not ensure my front was cleared before I made my move. Little did I expect this to actually happen. Life is really unpredictable.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home