Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yesterday is a day filled with jittery bugs =S The nervousness almost killed me. *laughs* But, no matter how it started or ended, it still feels good and comfortable. It feels good to be around her. What is going to happen in the future? I have no idea. I can choose to not give up but all of these just isn't up to me. Maybe for all we know, this chapter would just end together with the day. What can I expect? I would not dare to hold any thoughts or hopes. WELL! No matter what, I'm just glad things happened the way they were yesterday. Deep down, I still feel the same way. Many things may have changed over the course of time but some things remain the same. Waiting is no issue for me.

There's a saying that goes
天下之大,合久必分,分久必合。

I believe that there is eternity. Just that when things are left to the hands of man, eternity becomes almost impossible. I'm not getting religious here. The eternity I meant, simply just means eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home