there are many things people want to be.
there are many things people want to do.
there are many things people want to have.
there are many things people want because they can't get.
of cause, with black, comes white.
there are many things people want to be but can't be.
there are many things people want to do but can't do.
there are many things people want to have but can't have.
there are many things people want because they can't get and they still couldn't get what they want.
There are also stuff that people want, they got them and they let them slip away.
I did not realise that there are things I simply can't have.
Either did I realise that I can't get back what I've let slipped away.
I've submitted myself nature.
Content with the material things I have and can have.
Do my best to get and use only things I need.
Get use to not having the what I've lost.
If they're mine to have, they will come back to me naturally.
Without much intention or deliberate acts.
Live life with complex simplicity.
It is time to get back to work. no more foolin around. just pure pleasure under pressure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home