Just a little something for us to think about...
Why is my life so messed up?
Why am I always the unlucky one?
Why cant you guys just go along with me for once?
Why are you all picking on me?
What do I get if I do this?
What will you do for me if I help you?
What benefits would I get?
Are the above questions one of the very few questions you would always post to yourself or to others?
Instead of always asking what you can get and what benefits awaits you, has the following question ever cross your mind?
"What do I have to offer to this world?"
Most of us are constantly thinking only about ourselves. Thinking of ways to make things work for our own convenience sake. Thinking of how we can manipulate people around us to do what we dread to do or what we wish to do. Even when thinking of how we can help others, we never fail to put the "myself" factor into our consideration. We came to this world with nothing except our body and soul. Yet we relentlessly asked for more as we grew older. We end up hurting people who we never ever thought of hurting before. We end up getting hurt by people we never thought they would ever hurt us. We sacrifices things important to us for a greater cause that would benefit us. We alter things that are meant to be for the sake of our very own selfishness. We even have the guts to say "It's a "dogs-eat-dogs" world" or "Survival of the Fittest".
How many of us can truly say they live selflessly to help people who are in need?
How many of us can say I have my life to offer to this world?
How many of us can offer everything we can?
It's not just about the ozone layer. It's not just about the green house effect. It's not even more just about the endangered or extincted animals. It's also about our everyday life. Things where you can do and offer to people around you. Being kind rather then being right. Putting others before self.
So what do YOU have to offer?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home