To LinQian,
The content of my post few days back is not directly aiming at you. Please try to read it with a open mind. Thank you.
To all others (esp aiden, jeremy & sokyee),
I've truly let go of my past with LQ. I no longer see a need to habour hopes for her (no offence =P) I know that myself because I've decided. I will account to myself for my actions & decisions. I'm a happy man because I found a treasure. =)
The content of my post few days back is not directly aiming at you. Please try to read it with a open mind. Thank you.
To all others (esp aiden, jeremy & sokyee),
I've truly let go of my past with LQ. I no longer see a need to habour hopes for her (no offence =P) I know that myself because I've decided. I will account to myself for my actions & decisions. I'm a happy man because I found a treasure. =)
below are some photos i've dug out of my handphone! enjoy.. =)
aww... wads with that -_- face? haha. my PSP not fun ar?
a parcel i receive today! 170308
from a very, very special girl in my life...(lol. my platonic female friend. dont anyhow think)

She wrote "Too sweet and sinful to me... hehe. So I'm throwing the fats to you!! Wahahaha."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home