I WANT TO FEEL GOOD!
I want to feel good!
"My belief is that the truth is a truth until you organize it, and then becomes a lie. I don't think that Jesus was teaching Christianity, Jesus was teaching kindness, love, concern, and peace. What I tell people is don't be Christian, be Christ like. Don't be Buddhist, be Buddha like."
"Religion is orthodoxy, rules and historical scriptures maintained by people over long periods of time. Generally people are raised to obey the customs and practices of that religion without question. These are customs and expectations from outside the person and do not fit my definition of spiritual. - Dr Wayne W. Dyer.
"Religion is orthodoxy, rules and historical scriptures maintained by people over long periods of time. Generally people are raised to obey the customs and practices of that religion without question. These are customs and expectations from outside the person and do not fit my definition of spiritual. - Dr Wayne W. Dyer.
I was watching Ellen on Ch5 yesterday when she had this guest up on her show, Dr Wayne. The things he said on Ellen's show, made me pretty interested in the books he wrote. It's the first time, I actually had an urge to read a book. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home