BOOKS!
It's not the look of it but how you read it.
I'm a book freak! Too bad i'm not a textbook freak... haha =P I love the smell of old books and new books. I love the way the books I read does not treat me like an complete idiot. I get to think I get to feel I get to have a taste. Lovely books. =) Why are you all so expensive? =(I do not want to become a tree in my next life, like some of my class friends. The reason is simple. I want to become a human again so I can plant trees and give back to Mother Earth. In fact, when I can in the future, I will start planting acres and acres of trees. I do not want to have paper cuts but it's interesting how people could actually come up with the idea that paper cut is a tree's final revenge.
WAIT FOR ME EARTH!!! HANG IN THERE!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home