Tuesday, May 4, 2010

it's been awhile since i have little thoughts in my mind!

what makes a human, human?
emotions thoughts hopes convictions goals

i have been a very foolish boy for this past 3 months. For not resting when needed which leads to exhaustion. Exhaustion leading to unwanted emotions. Unwanted emotions causing unwanted speeches and actions. Unwanted speeches and actions causing unwanted results and consequences. Unwanted results and consequences which made people around me, including me, really really unhappy. Things that would actually not come out of my mouth, being bluntly spilled out everywhere and actions that would leave me going "OMG did i just do that?" just 5 secs after I did it. I said a hell lot of "I don't know"s which I knew and I in actual fact "I know". Because of my fatigue, saying "I don't know" means I wouldn't need to think, which would've made me even more tired than I was. Thinking became a chore, talking became a chore, sleeping didn't seem right and driving is torturing.

I am a fool for as long as until I'm able to keep my cool, for as long as until I'm able to moderate work with proper rest, for as long as until I'm able to admit my mistakes the moment I'm being told AND definitely do something about it RIGHT AWAY.

It is living for each other, continuously hoping and improving that makes us humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home