Monday, November 3, 2008

"Dont try n fight ur feelings for someone.As scary as putting urself in e position of getting hurt,it's worse to nt try at all.u nvr know if this cld be the love of your life if you don't say yes once in awhile."

thanks for your advise =)
It's better to have love and lost, than never to have love at all.

I suck big time at being a bf much less a husband. I shldn't be harming anybody! and quarrelling is troublesome. breaking up is painful. relationship turning sour is the worse. so why go into one when i can prevent all these things?

Plus, i'm only 21. So I'm still too young. not mature enuff too.

I've tried before and my mother is right. What do I know of love? At least till I can understand and give unconditional love to everyone, regardless who, it's better for me to concentrate on my sch work. grad, work & realise my childhood & present dreams. These would be much more meaningful. Life isn't about finding love or getting a spouse. I want to devote my life to my passion & set up a foundation for children who loves arts & design. So I couldn't really afford any distractions that would disturb my plans.

Sacrifices must be made for something to work. It's a trade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home