I've just cut my hair short yesterday or rather 2 days ago.
on sat to be exact.
last week, outside the visitor center, sonny spotted a pretty girl.
I told sonny (pretty) girls do not really turn me on anymore.
I sounded gay. maybe I am?
At least I think I still like girl(s)....?
Actually,
these are currently the least of my concerns.
I need to always stay focus on my work!
Diploma, BA (Hons), Masters.
I need to constantly remind myself.
Family, Work, Money.
I need to constantly remind myself.
Hopes, Dreams & Goals
I need to constantly remind myself.
I do not seek for fame and riches.
I do not need them.
I just do what is needed.
Things that need to be done, shall be done.
I let the rest fall into place as how they would.
I do not force things into place.
I let nature take it's course.
Things happened, happens for a reason.
There is no point in thinking over and over,
over something that cannot be undone.
Be slow to anger. Blames are useless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home