Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We live in a universe bounded by the laws of attraction. We often attract more and more of what we always have in our mind. for example, fearing for the unknown future. the more thoughts you have on this fear, the more negative energy you attract, the more your fear materializes. So, it is true that you get what you want when you think about it all day long. Of course, you don't go about thinking of being rich and *poof* there you go! riches beyond imagination! Obviously, that is not going to happen.

Reading the book, does really help me see things I've never realise before. Thinking about how I wan myself to be; How I am in present; Who I am in front of others. I realise that there are 3 selves to one person. When these 3 selves, which actually is just one, do not align uniformly, one would be considered as being way off the scale of balance.

Being an instrument of thy peace, giving out love from the original abundant source everyone has, bring love to the place we once habour our hatred, etc... I would not say I've truely remember every single thing in the book nor am I as balanced as the author wished his readers to be. But slowly yet surely, I'll see to it myself that I'll be who I really wish to be and wan to be.

I'm going to start on one of his next great book, "Living the Wisdom of the Tao". A book where he touch on the Tao De Qing. A great book written by Lao Tze thousands of years back. I'm sure it'll be enjoyable to read. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home