"when u attain perfection u become a saint and when u become a saint means u died haha...imperfection is a term for ppl who are dying to be perfrect...iits spelt: I M Perfection"
Walter, "saint" is only attained after the "blessed" past away. From where i see, becoming a saint doesnt mean that he/she is perfection because when alive, somewhere somehow, I'm sure he/she still have imperfections. So how can someone who is dead right his/her imperfections?
Then again, perfection is subjective. If I see life as suppose to be having flaws and supposingly to make mistakes and have regrets along with some other negativity or defects, then my life would be perfect because my life is fitting into the way life should actually be.
Just like how "Smelly Tofu" is suppose to be smelly and people like it for how it smells.
When someone keeps spending his whole life to find something, he would end up not finding what he seeks. haha.
see how a child can silence the whole UN conference? But as u can see, i'm sure that video is taking very long ago. What is being done now? Is it enough? We often know what went wrong but I have totally no idea how can people with such authorities just think nothing of it? Restrictions? When they're such a big organisation, what restrictions could they possibly have that absolutely no one is competent of solving it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home