Grandma is hospitalised again. I really can't bear but what choice do I have? She told me to ask if just stay there 2days would do but it is very obvious she can't. I do not know how and what i can do to let her feel better. Everytime she goes in, I would wish that I can stay with her till she is discharged. We've been neglecting her feelings quite a bit for a rather long while. Where is the patience I had few years back? We all have our own lives to live but my grandma only have us to live for. Is she turning into a depressing old lady? I love her dearly but she would get on my nerves from time to time, even when I knew she done all these so we may live more comfortably. She just couldn't get the point that we want her to rest more and we couldn't get the point that she just want to take care of us.
Right now, she must be either sleeping or longing for home.
It is going to be a long night for me too.
If there is anything I can do, I would. Even if it means shortening my life in exchange for her to not suffer, I would do so without any hesitation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home