Sunday, April 27, 2008


My Rating of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core...
100 out of 5 Stars!


Type: Action-RPG

Best PSP Game I've played so far! In fact, this might be the best game I've played in my entire 20yrs! This game revolves around Zack Fair, the 2nd Class Soldier who got promoted to 1st Class Soldier in the midst of the game. Story is actually before Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. According to my bro, there is one more which is Final Fantasy VVI: Before Crisis. So psyched! I can't wait for more FF action-RPG games to come!

The animation in the game basically consist of two types. The not so good, game interface graphic and the super nice "advent children" graphic! The ending is rather sad though. BUT the game designers are not that bad because, Zack felt liberated when he died. =)

My Zack end with 99'999 HP and can inflict a damage of 99'999 on enemy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home